If you want to be a part of Welcome Wednesday, just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Follow us and the Spotlighted Blog of the Week via Linky Followers and/or GFC. Adding us to your G+ circles, liking us on Facebook, or following us on Twitter or Bloglovin - any way you like to keep in touch - is awesome too!
- Link up your blog name and URL with our Linky. (You only need to add your info once for it to be seen on all the blog hops.)
- Grab our Welcome Wednesday button and include it in a post about the event on your blog.
- Go to as many blogs on the Linky as you want and follow them. Be sure to tell them you are visiting from Welcome Wednesday!
- Be sure to follow back any new followers you have gained from Welcome Wednesday!
Spotlighted Blog of the Week: Finding My Way In Texas
Jennifer writes: "Howdy Ya'll! I'm Jennifer, the blonde mind behind Finding My Way in Texas. Yes I'm blonde, and yes I have gotten lost a few times on the back roads of Texas, but mostly I write about fitting in to my new life, my recent marriage and my crafty adventures. Hopefully soon I'll be adding DIY Renovations to the mix :) I'm a chocolate loving, coffee addicted, book devouring, fabric hoarder! Most of the time I can be found puttering around the local thrift stores, hanging out at my favorite old-timey soda fountain shop, chained to my sewing machine or experimenting in the kitchen. I'd love for you to drop by and check out my little bit of Texas :)"