We love us some fast dinners around here. If we can make it in under 30 minutes, we're sold. And it's even better when it's something tasty...so this recipe fits perfectly into both categories.
Mini Biscuit Pizza
You will need:
- 1 can instant biscuit dough. (We used the flaky layers kind, but honestly any kind will work fine)
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (Your favorite kind, we like the chunky stuff!)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings (I crumbled some sausage and cooked really fast, but really anything will work)
Separate your biscuits into halves. One can of eight biscuits will make 16 pizza's.
- IMPORTANT: SPRAY YOUR COOKIE SHEET WITH NON STICK SPRAY...(ahem...lesson learned from personal experience...trust me on this...)
- Lay your biscuit halves out on the sheet, with some room in between them.
- Spread a layer of sauce over the top of your biscuits
Sprinkle a generous amount of cheese over top the sauce
Place your toppings ontop the cheese. (We used our hands to put the crumbled sausage on)
Bake for 15 minutes at 375.
Tasty, fast, cheap, and oh so great because there's virtually no clean up. Which of course is the best part. And it makes about 16 little pizza's. For our family of two, we had leftovers!
Happy Hump day!