- Found out that we're having a nephew! (First child of the second generation in our immediate family so this kid is gonna get spoiled!!!)
- Figured out that we're going to buy a new car because the old one isn't worth fixing.
- Sold our second non-working car for parts
- Went grocery shopping to feed an army
- Made the decision to have my sister move in with us so she can start her new job
- Hit 200 followers and started some awesome giveaways!
We also had over 30 linkups at the party this week! That's the most we've ever had, I'm so stoked! :-) So let's go over some of the awesome projects that caught my eye this week. You guys are so uber talented I can hardly stand it! I couldn't just pick a few, so there's more features than usual, but that's great.
Check out this quilt block that Missy's Homemaking Adventures shared with us! Sew cute!
This "Love Upon a Star" quilt that Describe Happy made is simply stunning!
Super adorable counting monkeys from Repeat Crafter Me made!
I'm digging this bed quilt made by Home is Where My Story Begins!
And this bright "Love in a box" quilt from Duke Says Sew What is so fun and colorful! LOVE!
Now onto this week's party! I am so excited by so many links this last week! Your creativity inspires me so much, let's see if we can have that many or more this week. The more the merrier!
- Follow Quilted Euphoria and grab my button and put it somewhere on your blog. (text links are okay too, just link back somehow)
- Link up a project YOU have done. It can be anything! A craft, recipe, knock off, inspirational sayings, you name it! There's no limit to links, so make sure to link up all your craftiness.
- Make sure you're linking to the post, and not the main blog so we can find it!
- Please, don't link up your Etsy shops, giveaways, or other blog hops. (These links will be deleted)
- Hop over to the other links and show some comment love, we all love that!
- Please only link up a project with us that you haven't shown off before. We want to see your newest wave of craftiness!
- Most of all just have fun, and be inspired by each others craftiness!