The girls over at J&M's Eye Candy put me up for this today and I'm so thrilled!
So to play along the receiver of the award must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award on to 10 recently discovered blogs.
So much fun! So let's get started with the seven things you don't know about me.
- I hate hot weather. It stinks. All of you out there complaining for sunshine and hot weather make me want to violently stab you with a car antenna...(not really!) My theory is that if you're too cold you can always put on blankets, clothes, layers. When you're hot you can only get down to being naked, and when you're naked and still hot there's nothing more to be done. Fall/winter is my absolute favorite time of the year.
- I was born in Idaho, moved to Utah and spent all of my growing up years in those two states. Then I got married and we've been living in Tennessee for the last five years. Just recently moved back to Utah, and I miss Tennessee!
- I've been Diabetic since I was 13. Sometimes it sucks, but mostly it's just a way of life for me.
- Quilting and sewing are recent obsessions. I could have cared less about them in high school.
- I love doing laundry! I know you all are groaning right now, but I really do. The folding part not so much but the rest of it, I love
- Celery makes me gag. Cauliflower does too.
- I'm addicted to Diet Coke. There, I said it out loud.(First step to recovery)
A Little Tipsy
Creating My Way To Success
Doodles and Doilies
Happy Hour Projects
Laugh, Love, and Craft
Lines Across My Face
My Girlish Whims
Sew Much 2 Luv
The Crafty Blog Stalker
Vanilla Bean Girls
Share some of your random facts with me, I would love to get to know the "other side" of all you crafty type people!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!